Quantitative assessment of the autonomic nervous system. It includes an ECG and HRV Analysis software for display, measurement and interpretation of test results.
Nerve-Express is a fully automatic, non-invasive computer-based system designed for quantitative assessment of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) based on Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis. Nerve-Express is the first and only system to solve the problem of SNS-PSNS quantification based on method of clusterization of the relationship between SNS and PSNS status.
This technological breakthrough is achieved by using proprietary algorithms and a new approach based on one of the leading theories of Artificial Intelligence - Marvin Minsky's Frame Theory. Nerve-Express objectively and reliably evaluates the state of ANS in "real-time" as well as during Orthostatic test and Valsalva maneuver combined with Deep Breathing. Due to its highly sophisticated HRV analysis, Nerve-Express is the only system that enables quantification of 81 ANS states with a corresponding qualitative description for each one.
Valsalva Maneuver combined with Deep breathing
The algorithms used by Nerve-Express have been developed and tested for over twenty five years in studies involving more than twenty thousand patients . Nerve-Express implements a battery of three tests as the most comprehensive and informative combination of tests for ANS purposes:
1. Orthostatic test as the initial method for ANS provocation;
2. Valsalva maneuver combined with Deep Breathing as the optimal method for revealing the hidden abilities of the Autonomic function and distinguishing between chronic and temporary abnormalities;
3. Real-time Nerve-Monitor test as the ultimate method for ANS assessment in long-term therapy, continuous monitoring (especially, under anesthesia/intensive care), research and experimentation. Real-Time assessment may be conducted on a single patient as well as on two patients simultaneously for psychological purposes for instance: as a lay detector or psychological adaptation between crew members.
Nerve-Express 7.6.1 system
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENTNerve-Express, Inc. provides a limited warranty for the product for the period of three (3) months from the date of shipment from the company to the original customer.The Limited Warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the Nerve-Express, Inc. Software, receiver, and signal cable under normal use and service. A dated proof of purchase is required at the time of the warranty service.
No Returns - Exchange only
Excluded from this warranty are:
- You have three (3) months to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Non-Nerve-Express-brand products, accessories, and details
- Any product that Intellewave, Inc. determines has been damaged or modified by the customer
- Products for which payment has not been received.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your item to be exchanged. We will immediately notify you of the status of a received item after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate an exchange to a new item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Technical Support- FREE for first three months, from the purchase date.EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED STATEMENT, NERVE-EXPRESS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS NOT PERMITTED BY SOME STATES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHOULD NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT.